You face challenges in your life and you seek support in finding your own way to solve them. Topics like these concern you:
- You aim for a complete career change but you don’t exactly know how yet: a new profession, self-employment, starting your own business, …
- You moved to another country and you have a hard time to adapt.
- You face challenges in your work life and you don’t know how to deal with them.
- You are unemployed and not sure what you want to do and maybe fighting with a lack of self-confidence.
- You are suddenly facing many changes in life and you don’t know how to handle them.
- You are a leader who wants to develop in your role and your company doesn’t support you by paying a coach.
You want to find your own best solutions. I support you in finding it by helping you to better understand your own values and needs and to better understand others and how to deal with them.
Individual Coaching Sessions
My Coachings are fully focused on your topics and individual needs.
I always ensure:
- that we build up a mutually trustful relationship
- that we define a goal for your session that we focus on
- that the sessions are goal oriented and that I help you find your own solutions
- a systemic view meaning that we also check if the solution realistic in the systems that you are part of
- that we have an eye on your resources and needs
- I support your own reflection process and give direct feedback
- I help to start taking action after our sessions (future pace)
We schedule our sessions according to your needs. Depending on your challenge you might need only one session or several sessions. Usually the first 2-3 sessions are a bit longer and more intense (2 hours), follow up sessions can be shorter (30-60 minutes).
Through the coaching with Eva, I realized what my leadership role actually means. With her systematic and selective questions Eva helps me to find an individual, suitable and realistic solution for every problem. I truly appreciate the kind and trustful atmosphere that she creates despite the often challenging topics we talk about. I can truly recommend a coaching with Eva to every leader.
Eva highly supported the development of the leadership competencies within the production team in the course of several workshops. The sessions with her helped the team to open up, to set clear goals for every participant and to hold everyone accountable. She not only helped to define the roles more clearly but also to solve conflicts and to support a more trustful cooperation.
I feel greatly supported by Eva for any questions about organizational development. Eva takes all challenges and problems very serious. She manages to create a trustful and appreciative environment through her open and approachable character. When I ask for her support, I know that she offers an honest mirror. I always go home with new, actionable recommendations and solutions.