Hi, my name is Eva.
Based on my experience and education, I support leaders and teams to reach more impact through better understanding. Both our problems and success are based on the way we communicate with each other. This is why I focus on helping people in their different roles in organizations to communicate more consciously, to have constructive dialogues and to reach a more empathic mutual understanding.
I do this by providing a clear and structured frame and by keeping the focus on the goal. In my work, my customers appreciate my direct and honest feedback, my ability to connect and build trust quickly and my persistence until the right solution is found.
My Background and Experience
- more than a decade in HR management and leadership roles
- intercultural experience from living and working in international organizations across the globe
- familiar with cultures of tech companies of different sizes
- lecturer for master students in intercultural communication and change management
- more than a decade experience in coaching and facilitating workshops
My Education and Trainings
- trained Systemic Coach and Organizational Consultant (ISB Wiesloch), Business Coach and Trainer
- continuous professional development through regular supervisions as well as participation in seminars, workshops and networking events
- Master in International Employment Relations and Human Resource Management at the London School of Economics
- Bachelor in International Management at the Technical University Deggendorf and Universidad de Nebrija Madrid
- German mother tongue, English business fluent, Spanish fluent
When I'm not working...
Discovering marine life and enjoying the feeling of floating while scuba diving, enjoying nature and the feeling of freedom when hiking or biking up a hill, being exhausted after a tough workout with friends… Being active makes me happy and relaxed, especially when I’m out in nature.
I love travelling with my husband, discovering cultures, cuisines and languages – be it with our camper van in Europe or with our backpacks in South East Asia or Latin America.
Through the coaching with Eva, I realized what my leadership role actually means. With her systematic and selective questions Eva helps me to find an individual, suitable and realistic solution for every problem. I truly appreciate the kind and trustful atmosphere that she creates despite the often challenging topics we talk about. I can truly recommend a coaching with Eva to every leader.
Eva highly supported the development of the leadership competencies within the production team in the course of several workshops. The sessions with her helped the team to open up, to set clear goals for every participant and to hold everyone accountable. She not only helped to define the roles more clearly but also to solve conflicts and to support a more trustful cooperation.
I feel greatly supported by Eva for any questions about organizational development. Eva takes all challenges and problems very serious. She manages to create a trustful and appreciative environment through her open and approachable character. When I ask for her support, I know that she offers an honest mirror. I always go home with new, actionable recommendations and solutions.